Infection control has always been a top priority in our practice. We follow the recommendations and guidelines made by the American Dental Association (ADA), Centers for Disease Control
(CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). This enables us to provide the safest environment for our patients.
We have taken additional precautions to protect our patients and staff. You will notice some changes at your next appointment, these changes include:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. When you arrive for your appointment those questions will be asked and your temperature will be taken.
- Should you choose to wait in your car, we ask you call to alert us of your arrival.
- Every patient and guest entering the office should wear a face covering and we ask that you sanitize you hands with the disinfectant provided.
- We ask that patients enter the office unaccompanied, if possible. For those patients who need a guardian to accompany them, we ask that this be limited to a single family member.
- You will notice our reception area no longer offers magazines and children’s toys, since these items cannot be properly disinfected.
- We will be scheduling appointments in a manner that allows adequate time for us to disinfect all areas of use in between patient appointments.
- Our doctors and staff will be wearing all of the additional recommended personal protective equipment (PPE) .
- We conduct daily temperature checks and health screening on our staff, for your protection.
- UV filter and light technology has been implemented throughout the office to supplement our disinfection protocols.
- Ambient air management with HEPA 13 air filtration continuously in treatment rooms and common areas to remove germs from circulating air.